Java source code modules aimed at forming the basis of a distributed,
versioned, categorized, link-typable, multi-parent, node-graph repository. Since
the fundamental unit in the system is the node, and since each node (ideally)
represents one thought, the collection of nodes in the system and their interconnections
represents "knowledge". KRNL, therefore, stands for "knowledge
repository node libary". Or "knowledge representation, nodes, and
lists". Or any reasonable combination thereof.
- The definitions for the node types and list types in the system.
The fundamental class for the "atomic units" of a knowledge repository's
- AbstractList.java (extends AbstractVersionedEntity,
but listed here as a separate hierarchy)
The fundamental class for list headers that define collections of nodes.
- Change-reporting interfaces
- Connection Classes
- Author & Version information classes
- AbstractUndo (for storing version information)
- SimpleUndo (points to previous version of node)
- AbstractUndoList (if needed, to undo list opertions)
- UndoText (to undo text changes)
At the moment, this is defined as simple replacement of the string in
the node. In the future, this may well be something more sophisticated
that specifies a region of text and describes the operation -- add,
change, or delete.
- Access Controls
- AccessList.java (read & copy access)
- AuthorList.java (write and remove access, aka: a collaboration list)
Send comments and suggestions to TreeLight